Last update: December 21st, 2018
- Launched on September of 2013
- Posts aim to be 700-1000 words long. With more analysis than opinion.
- Posts involve quantitative analyses, replications, and/or discussions of interest to at least three behavioral scientists.
- Posts intended to fall between very short papers and traditional blog posts.
- We don't have a comments section, please email us your reactions to the post and we will discuss..
- When discussing research by other authors we share ahead of time a draft with them and ask for feedback. See our feedback policy.