Some aspects of this blog
Last update: October 7th, 2017
- Posts aim to be 700-1000 words long. With more analysis than opinion.
- Posts involve quantitative analyses, replications, and/or discussions of interest to at least three behavioral scientists.
- Posts intended to fall between very short papers and traditional blog posts.
- We invite comments via email to blog authors rather than through a comments section.
- When discussing research by other authors we share ahead of time a draft with them. See our feedback policy.