Some aspects of this blog
Last update: September 11th, 2013
- Posts aim to be <500 words long. With more analysis than opinion.
- Posts involve quantitative analyses, replications, and/or discussions of interest to at least three behavioral scientists.
- Posts intended to fall between very short papers and traditional blog posts.
- When discussing research by other authors we contact them before posting; we ask for suggestions to improve the post, and invite them to comment within the original blog post.
- We sometimes will run replications of research we read, especially when it relates to things we teach.
- We invite comments via email to blog authors rather than through a comments section.